CBD is becoming widely known for the health benefits it can provide. But with such an unregulated market, it’s hard to find a CBD retailer you can trust. How do you know which companies are reliable?
Online reviews are a great way to find CBD retailers you can trust. And at Quality CBD Only, we do our best to help people find high-quality CBD by providing them with honest, unbiased reviews of various retailers. In this review, we’ll be taking a look at Koi CBD.
Koi CBD Overview
Koi CBD was established in 2015 and their products are grown in south central Colorado. They use pure ingredients, high-grade extraction processes, and lab testing to ensure the quality of their products. Their products contain 0% THC and are solvent and pesticide free. Koi CBD offers a veteran discount, an affiliate program, and options for buying wholesale.
Koi CBD’s Mission
Koi CBD’s mission is to produce quality CBD that helps as many people as possible achieve an optimal state of wellness.
Koi CBD’s Website
To learn more about Koi CBD, visit their website at https://koicbd.com.
Koi CBD’s Products
CBD Oil: Koi CBD’s oils come in a variety of flavors. They are sold in 30 ml bottles and range in strength from 250-2000 mg.
Vape Juice: Koi CBD’s vape juices come in a variety of flavors. They are sold in 30 ml containers and range in strength from 100-1000 mg.
Devices and Cartridges: Koi CBD sells a variety of devices and cartridges for CBD use.
- Koi Spectrum Cartridge: These cartridges are infused with hemp oil. They come in a .5 ml size with a strength of 250 mg and a 1 ml size with a strength of 500 mg.
- Max Battery: This battery was designed for use with the Koi Spectrum Cartridge. It offers a 380mAh battery and comes with a USB charging cable.
- Koi Stik: Koi Stiks a great way for beginners to get started vaping. They are easy to use and come with a charging port.
- Koi Pods: These are empty pods made exclusively for the Koi Stick. They can be filled with your favorite vape juice and are easy to use.
CBD for Pets:
- Natural Soft Chews: These are full spectrum chews with 0% THC. Each pack contains 25 dog treats with a strength of 2.5 mg each.
- Full Spectrum Oil Spray: This product can easily be sprayed into your dog’s mouth. It comes in a 60 ml spray bottle, is THC-free, and has a strength of 500 mg.
CBD Gummies: Koi CBD’s gummies are sold in packs of 20 with a total strength of 200mg and packs of 6 with a total strength of 60 mg.
Topicals: Koi CBD also sells topical CBD treatments. These include:
- Lavender Koi CBD Lotion: This lotion is designed for healing. It comes in a 125 ml bottle and has a strength of 200 mg.
- Koi Healing Balm: This 500 mg balm moisturizes, calms inflammation, and reduces blemishes.
KOI CBD Manufacturing Process
Koi CBD grows its hemp on a farm in Colorado, in an area near the San Luis Valley and the Rio Grande river they believe is optimal for growing. They use CO2 extraction methods, which are performed in a cGMP-certified facility. Each batch has full traceability from the start to the finished product. Additionally, Koi CBD uses third-party lab testing to ensure quality and purity.
Click here to read more about Koi CBD’s lab results.
Pros and Cons
- They have a nice selection of products
- Products are reasonably priced
- Products are pesticide and solvent free
- They have good customer reviews
- Products are THC-free but still provide full spectrum effects
- They offer discounts for military
- Products are lab tested for quality
- Not much of a company history
- No full explanation of manufacturing process
- Some products use artificial additives that may affect taste
Despite a few negatives, I believe Koi CBD has enough positive reviews and provides enough transparency to make them trustworthy. I recommend them as a reliable supplier.