Here at Quality CBD, we believe that it shouldn’t be difficult to find the CBD products you need. But because the market is so unregulated, there a lot of companies that include questionable ingredients and use methods that yield low-quality products. So, how do you know which CBD companies you should trust?
Reviews are a great way to find out if a company is reliable or not. That’s why we do our best to provide honest, unbiased reviews of CBD suppliers. Today’s review will be looking at Endoca, a CBD retailer based out of California.
Endoca was founded by Henry Vincenty. Vincety became interested in organic medicine after seeing first-hand the effects that mainstream medicine had on AIDS patients in Africa. He became determined to find a treatment that would boost the immune system without making symptoms worse. When he first heard of CBD, he embarked on years of research that would help him learn more. Vincenty eventually opened a free clinic in Denmark that focused on providing natural medical treatments. From there, Endoca was born. Today, Endoca grows over 2000 acres of hemp on organic land, owns their own pharmaceutically-compliant factory, and employees over 100 staff.
Besides their mission to provide quality CBD for those in need, Endoca is also committed to creating a more sustainable environment, bringing on farmers and providing them with the know-how and equipment to farm organically.
To learn more about Endoca, visit their website at https://www.endoca.com.
CBD Capsules and Pills: Endoca sells a variety of easy to swallow capsules that range in strength from 300 to 1500 mg. Each container holds 30 capsules.
CBD Oil: CBD oil is sold in 10 ml containers and comes in concentrations of 300 and 1500 mg.
Skincare Products: Endoca sells many CBD skincare products.
- Hemp Salve: Endoca’s hemp salve is used to treat irritated skin and comes in a strength of 750 mg.
- Hemp Whipped Body Butter: Endoca’s body butter comes in a strength of 1500 mg and is used to relieve dryness.
- CBD Lips & Skin: This product provides extra moisture for the lips and skin and comes in a strength of 20 mg.
CBD Extract: CBD extract is a thicker CBD oil that still contains plant waxes and provides the benefits of a whole hemp plant. Oils come in 10 ml containers and in strengths of 2000 and 3000 mg.
CBD Edibles: Endoca offers chewing gum that comes with 10 pieces of gum in a pack, with each piece of gum at 15 mg.
CBD Suppositories (currently out of stock): Each pack contains 10 suppositories at a strength of 50 mg each.
Cannabis Crystals: These are perfect for vaping, dabbing, and using in edibles. Each jar has a strength of 500 mg.
Endoca’s Manufacturing Process
Endoca grows its raw materials in Scandinavia, using all organic methods for the highest quality hemp possible. They use state-of-the-art technology to test and extract hemp in their laboratories, and third-party testing is performed by pharmaceutical and analytical laboratories.
Endoca’s Lab Results
Click here to learn more about Endoca’s lab results.
Pros and Cons
- They have good customer reviews
- Their products are very strong – be careful when dosing
- All products are lab tested
- They use organic ingredients
- The company is involved in many charitable causes and works to improve the environment
- The website is extremely wordy and difficult to follow, with a lot of repetitive information
- Some feel the company is shady due to the fact they never show pictures of their products and have changed their company story
- There are allegations that they faked their organic certificate
- Some feel the products are overpriced
The way the website was written and arranged was enough of a turn off for me. It was difficult to find information, and it seemed like the brand was just trying to come up with different ways of saying how great they are. It does seem like their products provide the desired results (even if they are a bit strong), but their high prices are another major negative. With so many other CBD companies on the market with reliable products, I would move on.